CLATUU Fat Freezing
What is it?
The Clatuu treatment is a non-surgical and non-invasive technique to eliminate stubborn fat. A range of hand-pieces have been specifically designed to adapt to all areas of the body, allowing for the possibility of full body contouring. Clatuu works by freezing the fat cells, causing a controlled cell death. The technology of Clatuu allows the areas being treated be cooled to -9 degrees Celsius. The client will feel an initial suction sensation and then a slight cool feeling, but the treatment itself should not cause discomfort.
Clinical uses for the treated area
- Reduction in size
- Non-invasive Permanent fat loss
- Highly effective alternative to surgery for stubborn fat deposits
- Ideal for long term and maintenance of healthy weight
- Firstly the treatment area is measured and marked up with you standing up
- Your are appropriately positioned on the bed depending on the area to be treated ensuring comfort
- A gel pad fitting for the treatment area’s size is selected and put on the treatment area
A specific hand piece suitable for the treatment area is put on and the procedure will begin, which will take up to 40 minutes or more.
Treatment at a glance
Usually 40 minutes
Starts from $650 per treatment & $450 per treatment for submental
In 2 months (normally requires 2 treatments to see better results)
No significant downtime | (just a little bruising in area of procedure)
We want you feeling like the best version of yourself
Our onsite doctor and specially trained cosmetic nurses ensure you are in safe and experienced hands.
Cosmetic Clinic in Pearcedale, convenient for Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie, Rye, Flinders, Red Hill, Main Ridge, McCrae, Dromana, Safety Beach, Martha Cove, Mt Martha, Mornington, Mt Eliza, Frankston, Seaford, Langwarrin, Somerville, Tyabb, Botanic Ridge, Skye, Moorooduc, Baxter, Tyabb and all Mornington Peninsula & Melbourne's South East locals.