What is it?
Dermapen is the ideal treatment of aging skin, fine lines, enlarged pores, scarring, stretch marks and overall skin tightening and rejuvenation.
The Dermapen 4 uses advanced oscillating vertical needling technology, which means that multiple micro needles penetrate the skin, allowing deeper penetration of the topical nutrient applied on the surface of the skin. The efficacy of this technology means that there is less pain for the patient and less unnecessary skin trauma.
The treatment causes an inflammatory response which stimulates natural collagen reproduction. The treatment involves gently cleansing the skin, passing the device over the skin and a gentle cooling afterwards. The Dermapen looks as it sounds, it is a pen like device which fits comfortable in the hand of your clinician. The device has multiple depth settings which will be adjusted according to the areas being treated. It can be expected for there to be pinpoint bleeding on the areas treated. For best results, we can recommend an at home skin regime designed specifically for your skin type and concerns.
Disclaimer: results might vary depending on individual
- Smoothing of fine lines and skin texture
- New collagen production
- Wrinkle depth reductions
- Pore size reduction
- Blackhead reduction
- Skin plumping
- Better penetration of skin products
- Skin tightening
- Increases blood circulation
- Smooths out textures
- Decreases depth of scarring
- Boosts new collagen production
- Lessens appearance of melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Fresh skin resurfaces
- Skin brightening
About the procedure
1. Skin is appropriately prepped for the procedure by removing any makeup and proper skin cleansing
2. Local anaesthetic is applied if needed for maximum comfort throughout the procedure
3. A vitamin rich serum will be applied on the skin which will be penetrated into deeper layers of using the microneedles whilst providing a smooth surface for the needles to glide on. Dermapen 4 which consists of 16 microneedles is used for the treatment. The speed and depth of the needles will be adjusted depending on the treatment area.
4. A mask is used on the face which contains nourishing, calming and antiaging ingredients designed to deliver intense hydration and recovery support for stressed and irritated skin while simultaneously promoting the sensation of reduced heat and the appearance of redness.
5. Finally, a vitamin rich cream is applied on the skin which will promote intensive repair and structure whilst reducing the appearance of fine lines, visibly firming the skin.
Treatment at a glance
Usually 30 minutes
Prices start from $99
Full results in few months
(normally need few treatments to see better results)
Downtime: 1-2 days
(redness might have some bruises)
We want you feeling like the best version of yourself
Our onsite doctor and specially trained cosmetic nurses ensure you are in safe and experienced hands.
Cosmetic Clinic in Pearcedale, convenient for Portsea, Sorrento, Blairgowrie, Rye, Flinders, Red Hill, Main Ridge, McCrae, Dromana, Safety Beach, Martha Cove, Mt Martha, Mornington, Mt Eliza, Frankston, Seaford, Langwarrin, Somerville, Tyabb, Botanic Ridge, Skye, Moorooduc, Baxter, Tyabb and all Mornington Peninsula & Melbourne's South East locals.